Monday, April 30, 2012

The Very Hungry Caterpillar

For my baby's first birthday we wanted to do a simple party using The Very Hungry Caterpillar theme.  I searched everywhere for something I could use, but I couldn't pay what people were asking, so I came up with my own stuff and want to share it.  For pictures click here
You can print the invitation on cardstock.  The download version in plain with the bottom border.  You can pull it up on photoshop and add text or write it in youself.  Click on the pictures to download.


I printed these on cardstock, cut them out, taped them onto skewers and stuck them into the foods.  It turned out really cute.

 For the party favors I got cute lollipops from Zurchers Party Store and some cute little caterpillars.  I put them in a bag with a box of crayons and this coloring book.  Print the cover on cardstock, the other page needs to be printed on regular copy paper.  Then, cut out the back from cardstock and staple it together.


No comments: